2019 Annual Meeting
Colorado Business Roundtable (COBRT) Show Sponsorship
Colorado Subsurface Utility Law Collaborative Rollout Trainings
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado (ACEC Colorado) is pleased to extend this exclusive invitation to you and your company to become a sponsor of six, statewide Colorado Subsurface Utility Law Collaborative Rollout Trainings. In partnership with Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and Colorado 811, ACEC Colorado is presenting these trainings to provide an overview of the new Colorado 811 One Call/Subsurface Utility Law (effective Aug. 8, 2018) and what it means for design, construction and utility companies that are implementing requirements of the law into their projects. Between 40-75 individuals from the aforementioned organizations and other industry partners are anticipated to attend this workshop.
Member Meeting Sponsorships & Exhibiting
ACEC Colorado regularly hosts member meetings in September, October, January and February each year. Each event is attended by approximately 50-75 decision makers in the consulting engineering industry. Please review the following opportunities, and contact Events & Marketing Manager Tara Forst at either email@example.com or 303.832.2200 with questions or to secure your sponsorship or exhibiting opportunity.
Sponsor & Exhibiting Rules
• Please submit high resolution company logo (CMYK, JPG, min. 300 dpi resolution) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with this form.
• Sponsor and exhibitors must register separately for the event in order to attend an event, unless tickets to the event are included as a benefit of sponsorship.
• Schedule is subject to change.
• No signage, banners or display materials may be affixed to any part of the venue. Any damages caused to the walls, fixtures or carpet will be billed to the exhibitor(s) responsible.
• Registrations for sponsorships are not available for cancellation or refund.
• Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in
photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
• Payment is required at time of committing to sponsoring or exhibiting at any ACEC Colorado program.
• ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices.
Training for Transportation & Environmental Professionals - 2019
Showcase your company’s services to an anticipated audience of 450 decision makers and leaders from the fields of engineering, transportation and environmental, as well as state and local agencies in Colorado. A limited number of exhibit spaces and exclusive sponsorship opportunities are available for reservation; contact 303.832.2200 or send an email to email@example.com.
ACEC Colorado is offering this training in partnership with Colorado Department of Transportation and American Public Works Association, Colorado Chapter. This training will provide a variety of speakers and presentations. Visit http://acec-co.org/ttep19/ for updated details and announcements pertaining to the event.
Please click here to review the Sponsorship & Exhibitor Rules. Payment is due upon receipt of reservation; invoices will not be issued. You will receive a receipt and further communicaton from ACEC Colorado once your transaction is processed.