2019 Annual Meeting
Join ACEC Colorado for a luncheon to celebrate the end of the fiscal year with approximately 100 colleagues from member firms, as well as the incoming and outgoing ACEC Colorado board members and this year's honor award recipients. Event highlights will include the President's State of the Association, induction of 2019-20 board members, and presentation of the Torch Leader, Orley O. Phillips, Young Professional of the Year and President's Recognition honor awards.
The luncheon will conclude with a keynote address on leadership by Eric Alexander, who is a renowned mountaineer, accomplished speaker and celebrated author. He has been a pioneer and advocate for people with disabilities, most notably standing atop Mount Everest leading his blind friend, Erik Weihenmayer, to a successful summit of the world's tallest peak and was called Weihenmayer's guardian angel for safely guiding his descent from the summit. Time called this multi-record-setting team, "...the greatest team in history to climb Mount Everest and this ascent." Alexander is author of The Summit, which details his inspiring story.
Following the luncheon, guests are invited to a networking reception in honor of this year's ACEC Colorado Scholarship & Education Foundation's nine scholarship recipients. Alexander will attend the reception, too, and have copies of his book onsite for purchase and signing.
Colorado Business Roundtable (COBRT) Show Sponsorship
Each month, ACEC Colorado provides guests to discuss consulting engineering issues and topics on the Colorado Business Roundtable “Connect & Collaborate” show, which airs on AM1690 and livestreams at www.cobrt.com/live. These shows air on the third Monday of each month from 4-5 p.m. Click here for more information, including a library of past podcasts.
Colorado Subsurface Utility Law Collaborative Rollout Trainings
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado (ACEC Colorado) is pleased to extend this exclusive invitation to you and your company to become a sponsor of statewide Colorado Subsurface Utility Law Collaborative Rollout Trainings. In partnership with Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and Colorado 811, ACEC Colorado is presenting these trainings to provide an overview of the new Colorado 811 One Call/Subsurface Utility Law (effective Aug. 8, 2018) and what it means for design, construction and utility companies that are implementing requirements of the law into their projects. Between 40-75 individuals from the aforementioned organizations and other industry partners are anticipated to attend each workshop.
ACEC Colorado is a primary resource for accessing engineering information, expertise and business ethics practices. The ACEC Colorado Corporate Sponsorship Program offers companies a way to reach a breadth of decision makers in the consulting engineering industry. Please review the following opportunities, and contact Anne Footle at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.832.2200 with questions or to secure your sponsorship.The American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado (ACEC Colorado) is the business association more than 250 member firms employing approximately 11,500 employees in the independent private practice of consulting engineering. ACEC Colorado is a primary resource for accessing engineering information, expertise and business ethics practices. The ACEC Colorado Corporate Sponsorship Program offers companies a way to reach a breadth of decision makers in the consulting engineering industry. Please review the following opportunities, and contact Anne Footle at either email@example.com or 303.832.2200 with questions or to secure your sponsorship. Click here to download the various levels of Corporate Sponsorship.
Member Meeting Sponsorships & Exhibiting
ACEC Colorado regularly hosts member meetings in September, October, January and February each year. Each event is attended by approximately 50-75 decision makers in the consulting engineering industry. Please review the following opportunities, and contact Events & Marketing Manager Tara Forst at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.832.2200 with questions or to secure your sponsorship or exhibiting opportunity.
Sponsor & Exhibiting Rules
• Please submit high resolution company logo (CMYK, JPG, min. 300 dpi resolution) to email@example.com along with this form.
• Sponsor and exhibitors must register separately for the event in order to attend an event, unless tickets to the event are included as a benefit of sponsorship.
• Schedule is subject to change.
• No signage, banners or display materials may be affixed to any part of the venue. Any damages caused to the walls, fixtures or carpet will be billed to the exhibitor(s) responsible.
• Registrations for sponsorships are not available for cancellation or refund.
• Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in
photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
• Payment is required at time of committing to sponsoring or exhibiting at any ACEC Colorado program.
• ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices.