| Sign In
If you have a current account, please login prior to proceeding
Please Select A Sponsorship Opportunity
Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Annual Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities, Benefiting ACEC Colorado Scholarship & Education Foundation
Monday, July 29 | 7 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Hiwan Golf Club (Evergreen)
The ACEC Colorado Scholarship & Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports and promotes education in the field of engineering within Colorado by raising awareness of consulting engineering as a career choice and utilizing the combined resources of ACEC Colorado members and industry partners to become more impactful in the fundraising and sustainability of Foundation assets. The Foundation provides financial support in the form of tuition to full-time Colorado college students pursuing bachelor's degrees in Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)-approved engineering and surveying programs in Colorado. The Foundation also supports two high-school level scholarships for students planning to study engineering in college. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law under Internal Revenue Code Section 170.
Golf Tournament Sponsorship Rules
• Sponsor must submit a high-resolution company logo (CMYK, JPG, min. 300 dpi resolution) by Monday, July 15, to firstname.lastname@example.org (or upload it via the electronic form).
• Sponsor must register individual players or foursomes separately, unless player registration is included as a benefit of sponsorship.
• Schedule is subject to change.
• Sponsor may not aaffix signage, banners or display materials to any part of the venue. Any damages caused to the walls, fixtures or carpet will be billed to the sponsor.
• Sponsorships are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
• Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado Scholarship & Education Foundation events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Foundation’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
• Sponsor must provide payment at time of committing to a sponsorship.
• ACEC Colorado and the ACEC Colorado Scholarship & Education Foundation seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices.