2018 Colorado Transportation & Environmental Conference, Shaping the Future Together
2018 TRAINING FOR COLORADO TRANSPORTATION & ENVIRONMENTAL PROFESSIONALS
Plan to attend Shaping the Future Together, A Training for Transportation & Environmental Professionals
Showcase your company’s services to an anticipated audience of 450 decision makers and leaders in the engineering, transportation and environmental field in Colorado. A limited number of exhibit spaces and exclusive sponsorship opportunities are available for reservation; contact 303.832.2200 or email@example.com . NOTE: if you were a sponsor last year, you have “first right of refusal”until Tuesday, Jan. 23, to reserve your same sponsorship.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Rules
• Please submit high resolution company logo (CMYK, JPG, min. 300 dpi resolution) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with registration form.
• Exhibitors and sponsors must register separately for the event in order to attend any of the training sessions and/or meals held in classrooms.
• Exhibitors are responsible for their own setup.
• Exhibitors must provide their own materials and signage for display at their tables.
• Do not leave valuables in exhibit area overnight. Neither the event partners nor the hotel is responsible for any theft, loss or damage.
• Exhibitors are responsible for their own teardown.
• Schedule is subject to change.
• No signage, banners or display materials may be affixed to any part of the hotel. Any damages caused to the walls, fixtures or carpet will be billed to the exhibitor(s) responsible.
• Any marketing collateral or giveaway item that includes the name(s) of the event and/or one or more of the event partners must be sent to ACEC Colorado for approval prior to the event, no later than Friday, Feb. 23.
• Payment is required at time of completing Commitment Form; ACEC Colorado accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. Checks are also accepted; however, payment must accompany Commitment Form in order to secure sponsorship/exhibit space.
• Completed Commitment Forms for exhibit booths and sponsorships are not available for cancellation or refund.
• Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
• ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices.