ACEC Colorado 2021 Salary, Benefits & Business Practices (COVID-19 Edition) Report
ACEC Colorado annually conducts a statewide survey* of consulting engineering firms in order to release the Salary, Benefits & Business Practices Report, which provides data that is crucial to helping firms with retention and recruitment of great talent, as well as being current and competitive with salaries and benefit offerings. The report is supplemented with an Excel spreadsheet containing Part II: Salaries & Bonuses, which includes information to upload to a databases or transfer to your own spreadsheet for further analysis. *Collection of data found in the report is gathered by The Owens Group, Inc., which confidentially collects, validates, analyzes and reports results of the survey. Individual firm names are not included in the report.
Click here to download complimentary highlights of this year’s report.
- ACEC Colorado-member Firm: $425 ("Members Click Here To Login!" button)
- ACEC Colorado-member Firm Survey Participant: $175 ("Register Now" button, then enter Priority Code provided by ACEC Colorado)
- Nonmembers: $725 ("Register Now" button)
- Employees of member firms must login to receive discounted, member pricing. (For username or password reset/reminder, please click button and select option in popup window.)
- If your firm participated in the 2021 survey for this report, please call ACEC Colorado at 303-832-2200 or send an email to receive a Priority Code with instructions for purchasing the report at the further discounted member-participant rate of $175.
- Call 303.832.2200 if you are not sure whether your firm has already purchased a copy; individual purchases by different employees is not necessary
- A receipt with download instructions will be sent immediately after payment is received.