Colorado Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Training for Governmental Agencies and Engineers
Thursday, Mar. 18 | 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. | Online | Earn up to 5.5 PDHs* | $119
In cooperation with Colorado Department of Transportation and Colorado 811, ACEC Colorado has updated its popular SUE training workshop. This digital course will provide the most up-to-date information and answers. It will be presented online with the speakers leaving time for live questions and answers between each of the six sessions. The sessions include:
- Who and What Is Colorado 811?
- How to Develop a SUE Scope of Work with Prequalified Consultants
- The Definition of SUE and What Does the Law Say About It?
- How Do Utility Coordinators Use SUE Data?
- What Are the Responsibilities of an Engineer in Charge?
- How Is ASCE 38 Changing in 2021?
Video and audio instructions will be sent with the registration confirmation as well as the day before the event.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read the ACEC Colorado Antitrust Compliance Policy.
- ACEC Colorado asks that attendees review and adhere to the Digital Meeting Code of Conduct.
- Each registration is for one participant only. Links and materials should not be shared unless otherwise noted.
- To earn PDHs for an online course, participants must have their first and last name typed into their Zoom presence.
Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts list so you don't miss additional details regarding access to this webinar.