Creating a Psychologically Safe Workplace
Thursday, Feb. 24 | 8-10 a.m. | Earn up to Two PDHs* | $109 (members) & $139 (nonmembers)
Choose to Attend In Person or Via Video Conference (select one from "Activities" during registration)
Do your employees feel safe to speak up -- to freely express their concerns, needs and ideas? Organizations that cultivate a culture of psychological safety create an environment for employees to perform better and truly flourish. This interactive workshop will touch on the five keys to psychological safety and how to leverage organizational support, leadership behavior, and team dynamics to cultivate the foundations of psychological safety.
About The Speaker
AJ Adams is founder and CEO of Brio Training and Consulting.
Video and audio instructions will be sent with registration and again the day before the event.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read the Antitrust Compliance Policy.
- ACEC Colorado asks that attendees review and adhere to the Digital Meeting Code of Conduct.
- Only cancellations received at least five business days prior to start of event are eligible for refunds.
- Each registration is for one participant only. Links and materials should not be shared unless otherwise noted.
- Upon participating in the online event, each participant is allotted only one sign in (either an in-app video and audio connection or a combination of one in-app video and one dial-in audio connection).
- Participants will be asked to ensure their onscreen names are updated to show their first and last names. Each name must match one on the registration list, and any non-registered participants will be disconnected from the meeting.
- Attendance at a live digital event does not include a complimentary copy of a recording of that same event (if it is recorded). Any recordings become a new product that may require purchase. If it is complimentary, it will still require registration.
Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts list so you don't miss additional details regarding access to this webinar.