2023 INTENT-TO-ENTER REGISTRATION
The ACEC Colorado Engineering Excellence Awards (EEA) program annually recognizes consulting engineering firms for projects that demonstrate an exceptional degree of innovation, complexity, achievement and value. For more than 50 years, Colorado firms have entered their most innovative projects and studies into this competition. Although the ACEC Colorado EEA program generally follows entry guidelines established for the ACEC National EEA program, ACEC Colorado rules are different. Therefore, please review ACEC Colorado Official Rules, thoroughly. Projects being entered must be substantially completed and ready for use from Nov. 1, 2019-Sept. 16, 2022. For more information, click here.
Colorado 2023 EEA Schedule
• Nov. 1, 2019-Sept. 16, 2022 Substantial Construction/Completion of Project Work to be Entered
• July 26, 2022 Deadline to Submit Online Intent-to-Enter Form & Payment
• Aug. 12, 2022 Deadline to Submit Required & Optional Entry Material
• Sept. 28, 2022 Delivery of Project Board to ACEC Colorado Office for Display in Training Room
• September 2022 Video Interviews of Project Manager(s)/Principal(s)
• September 2022 Judging (NOTE: judges to do not view videos as part of review)
• Nov. 10, 2022 ACEC Colorado EEA Awards Luncheon/Announcement of Winners (click here to register; Intent-to-Enter registration does not include registration to the EEA Luncheon)
Colorado 2023 EEA Entry Fees
• ACEC Colorado-member Firm: Early Entry Discounted Rate: $499 (June 9-24)
• EEA Workshop Attendee Discounted Rate for ACEC Colorado-member Firms: $499 (received by July 26)
• ACEC Colorado Firm Rate: $599 (June 25-July 26)
• Non-member Firm Rate: $1,399
NOTE: each entered project requires a separate entry fee and Intent-to-Enter Form. Each entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of whether entry material is submitted for a project. Limit one discount per entry.
If you received a Priority Code for attending the "How-To-Enter Workshop" on June 9, you may enter it at time of payment after the early bird discount ends on June 24. The Priority Code is valid for each project entry. Discounts are not transferable and are not refundable if the Priority Code is not entered at time of payment. (Priority Code may not be used in combination with the members-only early rate or any other discount; therefore, the Priority Code is valid from June 24-July 26.)
Intent-to-Enter registration fees are not refundable.
*Payment is required at time of completing the Intent-to-Enter Form; ACEC Colorado accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. Checks are also accepted; however, payment must be sent in advance to ACEC Colorado. Please call the ACEC Colorado office before attempting to complete the Intent-to-Enter Form, as a staff member will need to assist you.
Engineering Excellence Awards Luncheon
During the EEA Luncheon on Thursday, Nov. 10, each entered project will receive either a Merit, Honor, Excellence or Grand Conceptor Award. Award placement is confidential until the time of presentation. Please click here to secure a full table or individual seats for your firm and client.
Thursday, Nov. 10 | 11:30 a.m. (Doors Opens) | Noon-2 p.m. (Lunch & Program)
Project boards will be on display throughout the event space; however, there will be no pre-lunch reception.
Green Center at the Colorado School of Mines, located at 924 16th Street, Golden, CO 80401
Employees of ACEC Colorado-member Firm Pricing:
- Table of 8 Reserved Seats Reserved at Same Table (Includes Brand Recognition): $1,189*
- Individual Seat (Not at Reserved Table): $169*
*Paid parking is included with each registration seat. More instructions on the lot(s) and prepaid code will be sent by Nov. 1