ACEC Colorado Reception With Legislators - Celebrating Colorado Engineers Week 2023
Tuesday, February 21 | 5-7:30 p.m. | University Club of Denver (1673 Sherman St, Denver)
Employees of ACEC Colorado Member Firms: $65
Join your colleagues for appetizers and beverages while meeting with state legislators and key policymakers. ACEC Colorado's lobbying team is inviting legislators and identifying to them who from their districts will be attending the reception. Therefore, you will be asked to identify your home address's state senator and representative during registration.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- Only cancellations received at least five business days prior to start of event are eligible for refunds.
- Special dietary requirements must be submitted at time of event registration. The venue will do its best to accommodate dietary requirements but cannot guarantee it is able to meet all requests. Registrants with food allergies should also inform servers.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
- Online: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
- Phone: Call 303.832.2200 with your credit card.
- Mail: Send Check Payable to "ACEC Colorado" and addressed to 800 Grant Street, Ste. 100, Denver, CO 80203.
(NOTE: your registration will not be processed until the physical check is received by the ACEC Colorado office.)