ACEC Colorado South Area Membership Roundtable & Lunch
Wednesday, March 29| 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.| Wilson & Company | Complimentary Lunch Provided
Complimentary (Employees of ACEC Colorado-member firms)
Join your fellow member firms from the ACEC Colorado South Area for this complimentary, in-person Membership Roundtable & Lunch meeting featuring special guest Gayle Sturdivant, PE, who is the city engineer/deputy director of public works at City of Colorado Springs. Sturdivant will provide an update on the City's activities that are of interest to consulting engineering firms.
ACEC Colorado staff and leadership will also provide an update on the Council's advocacy work during this legislative session, as well as program news and committee initiatives. Please plan to attend and share your thoughts on how the Council can best serve you and your firm in this year. Registration is complimentary but required and can be completed online or by contacting ACEC Colorado Membership Services Coordinator Brenda Walters (call/text: 720.863.4351).
General Registration Terms and Conditions
- ACEC Colorado is currently monitoring federal, state and local COVID-19 guidelines for safety requirements. All requirements in place at the time of the meeting will be followed.
- No refunds are available for purchase of products, exhibit space, sponsorships or donations.
- Only cancellations received at least five business days prior to start of event are eligible for refunds.
- If individual registered is unable to attend, one name substitution is permitted and may be either called in to the ACEC Colorado office or provided onsite at the event. Beyond the initial name substitution, subsequent substitutions will incur a $25 change fee.
- A $25 reprint fee will be charged onsite for replacement badge requests.
- Sharing/splitting of name badges during anytime of the event is strictly prohibited. Only the person listed on the name badge will be granted entrance to sessions, meals, reception and/or showcase. Single-day registrations are available.
- Attendees must wear their own name badges at all times during sessions, meals, reception and/or showcase.
- Special dietary requirements must be submitted at time of event registration. The venue will do its best to accommodate dietary requirements but cannot guarantee it is able to meet all requests. Registrants with food allergies should also inform servers.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read ACEC Colorado's Antitrust Compliance Policy.