Friday, July 28 | 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills (9650 Sheridan Boulevard, Westminster, CO 80031)
7 a.m.: Check-in & Breakfast
7:30 a.m.: Shotgun Start
Noon: Awards Luncheon
Four-person Scramble with Shotgun Start
Closest to Pin (Women’s & Men’s)
Longest Drive (Women’s & Men’s)
Putting Green Contest
- $219 Single Player
- $859 Foursome
- $20 Mulligan ($80 for foursome)
•Green & Range Fees •Drink Ticket
•Golf Cart •One Goody Bag
•Digital Team Keepsake Photo •Entry to Prize Hole Contests
•Breakfast •Golf Glove (if sponsor secured)
•Awards Luncheon •Ball Sleeve (if sponsor secured)
All proceeds from the tournament benefit ACEC Colorado Scholarship & Education Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization. Each all-inclusive player registration has a fair market value $159; therefore, $70 of your registration fee exceeds this value and is tax-deductible. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law under Internal Revenue Code Section 170.
- Payment is required at time of registration; Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card are accepted
- Registration is not eligible for cancellation but may be transferred up to three days prior to the event.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Foundation’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado Foundation seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices.