ACEC Colorado South Area Membership Roundtable & Lunch
Thursday, June 29| 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.| Wilson & Company | Complimentary Lunch Provided
Complimentary (Employees of ACEC Colorado-member firms)
Join your fellow member firms from the ACEC Colorado South Area for this complimentary, in-person Membership Roundtable & Lunch meeting. Featuring special guest presenters, Kristen Miller, PE, Project Manager, and Pras Frazee, SUE Manager with T2 Utility Engineers, who will provide an update on SUE regulations that are of interest to consulting engineering firms. Patricia McKinney-Clark, Senior Project Manager at T2 Utility Engineers, will also be on-site and available to answer questions.
ACEC Colorado staff and leadership will also provide an update on the Council's advocacy work during this legislative session, as well as program news and committee initiatives. Please plan to attend and share your thoughts on how the Council can best serve you and your firm in this year. Registration is complimentary but required and can be completed online or by contacting ACEC Colorado Membership Services Coordinator Brenda Walters (call/text: 720.863.4351).
General Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registration is complimentary.
- Special dietary requirements must be submitted at time of event registration. The venue will do its best to accommodate dietary requirements but cannot guarantee it is able to meet all requests.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read the ACEC Colorado Antitrust Compliance Policy.
- ACEC Colorado asks that attendees review and adhere to the Digital Meeting Code of Conduct.