ACEC Colorado Hosts Colorado Department of Labor & Employment (CDLE)
"Workers’ Compensation: Protect Your Business, Empower Your Employees"
Wednesday, Sept. 27 | 9-10 a.m. | Earn Up to One (1) Professional Development Hour*
Online (Login Sent Upon Registration)
Complimentary (Employees of ACEC Colorado-member Firms)
Purchasing workers’ compensation insurance is only the first step in protecting your employees and your bottom line from workplace injuries. This training will build upon basic understandings of workers’ compensation by discussing common mistakes in acquiring coverage, how to go above and beyond for workers following an injury, and case studies that establish relevant legal precedents for employers and human resource leaders. Presented by CDLE Manager of Claims & Insurance Programs.
- Alex Reynolds - Content Strategist, Insurance and Employer Programs, Division of Workers' Compensation
- Joel Cummings - Supervisor, Coverage Enforcement, Division of Workers' Compensation
- Registration is complimentary.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read the ACEC Colorado Antitrust Compliance Policy.
- ACEC Colorado asks that attendees review and adhere to the Digital Meeting Code of Conduct.