West Area Member Meeting
Thursday, Aug. 10 | Complimentary for All Employees of ACEC Colorado-member firms
Hotel Colorado (526 Pine Street, Glenwood Springs, CO)
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. QUESTIONS? CALL 720-863-7878
- Membership Meeting & Guest Presentations: 3-5 pm (Garden Room)
- Networking Reception: 5-7 pm (Veranda)
You are invited to the complimentary, in-person ACEC Colorado West Area Member Meeting on Thursday, Aug. 10, from 3-7 p.m. at Hotel Colorado (Glenwood Springs). This meeting will feature a full program of speakers from 3-5 p.m. followed by a networking reception from 5-7 p.m.
This meeting is exclusively for ACEC Colorado member firms with offices located in the West Area. Please share this invitation with other employees at your firm.
Program (subject to change)
- Welcome & Introductions – ACEC Colorado West Area Director Warren Swanson, PE (SGM), and Secretary-Treasurer Dave Merritt, PE (AECOM)
- Colorado 2023 Legislative Session Perspectives – State Sen. Perry Will, State Rep. Matt Soper, State Rep. Elizabeth Velasco and ACEC Colorado Lobbyist Katie Wolf (Howes Wolf)
- Maximizing Success in Today’s Western Slope Construction Market – Mark Gould, Jr. (Gould Construction) & Jarrid Hadland (DM Neuman Construction)
- A Moving Target: Precipitation Intensity, Duration & Frequency in a Changing Climate – Eric Krch, PE – SGM
- ACEC Colorado Annual Update – ACEC Colorado President Brant Lahnert, PE (KL&A), and Executive Director Heidi Gordon, CAE
Immediately following the program, a reception with complimentary appetizers and beverages will be held so that you can enjoy valuable, in-person networking time.
- Special dietary requirements must be submitted at time of event registration. The hotel will do its best to accommodate dietary requirements but cannot guarantee it is able to meet all requests. Registrants with food allergies should also inform servers.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers, or prices.