LinkedIn® Business Development & Marketing Best Practices for the AEC Industry
Thursday, Feb. 25 | 8-10 a.m.| Online via Zoom | Earn up to Two PDHs* | $109 (members) $139 (nonmembers)
How are you and your firm continuing to do business development in this COVID-19 era? How are you managing your digital professional profile? How are you building your professional network without attending in-person events, conferences or even coffee meet-ups?
These are questions everyone is facing in the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) industry where the business development needs continue to be adopted to the current environment. LinkedIn® provides digital opportunities to not only connect with other AEC professionals, but also with potential clients. This presentation will explore how both you and your firm can strategically use LinkedIn® to
- Keep your digital, professional profile up-to-date,
- Understand best practices for connecting with other professionals
- Gain marketing tips for your LinkedIn® company page, and
- Learn how to enhance your professional presence with posts.
Julie Wanzer (Business Rewritten, Inc.)
Video and audio instructions will be sent the day before the event.
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read the ACEC Colorado Antitrust Compliance Policy.
- ACEC Colorado asks that attendees review and adhere to the Digital Meeting Code of Conduct.
- Each registration is for one participant only. Links and materials should not be shared unless otherwise noted.
- To earn PDHs for an online course, participants must have their first and last name typed into their Zoom presence.
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts list so you don't miss additional details regarding access to this webinar.