Members-only Fireside Chat: The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans / Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Credits Clause Issue Remains. What Should Your Firm Do?
Wednesday, Jan. 26 | 4-5 p.m. | Online | Complimentary (employees of member firms)
In 2021, ACEC National helped create an amendment in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that would have allowed engineering firms to remove any credit to their indirect rate schedule resulting from a Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) loan. Unfortunately, the NDAA passed without ACEC National’s language to address this PPP/Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) credits clause problem.
Although ACEC National is committed to continuing work on this issue, for the 2022 indirect cost schedule, state departments of transportation will be looking for the credit as a result of the PPP loan forgiveness.
During this members-only fireside chat, Daniel Markham, CPA, of Markham & Associates will discuss strategies for addressing this issue, and participants will have an opportunity to ask questions.
- Each registration is for one participant only. Links and materials should not be shared unless otherwise noted.
- Each participant may log on to one device only (unless their second device is a phone using the audio portion only).
- Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitutes an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices. Click here to read the ACEC Colorado Antitrust Compliance Policy.
- ACEC Colorado asks that attendees review and adhere to the Digital Meeting Code of Conduct.
Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts list so you don't miss additional details regarding access to this webinar.